Friday 4 March 2011

Brief Introduction

You're most welcome to my blog. I am named Theophilus Sahr Gbenda, a Journalist, Fixer and Campaigner. I am currently the Chairman of the Association of Journalists on Mining and Extractives (AJME), Project Coordinator of Culture Radio FM 104.5, Editor-In-Chief of Mining Watch Sierra Leone and Managing Editor of Shekpendeh Newspaper.

I take great pleasure in advocating on behalf of the hardest hit population and I stand ready at all times in defence of my course. I am particularly interested in issues of just mining, land grabbing, environmental protection and good governance. A Rastafarian by ideology and a firm believer in the Almighty Jah, the creator of Heaven and Earth. Stay tuned at all times with my blog and always be my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment